Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Diabetic Diagnosis

Okay, so when I got diagnosed with Diabetes was when I was in elementary school. I was about 7/8 years old. And I was in 3rd or 4th grade. What I remember happened is one day I started breathing in a weird deep breath. It felt like I could not breath at all like someone was sucking the dang breath out of me. It didn't feel so good at all. Then it went to me having to run out of class for the restroom to throw up, every so often the teacher was angry at me and started to not like me because of it yet worried because she didn't know what was going on. There were even times I peed my self because ether the teacher would not let me go to the restroom or because I didn't make it. Why?! Because I had to be every minute or so, I lost so much weight I looked anorexic almost with dark circles under my eyes. At times I felt so tiered I didn't wanna do anything. One night, my step-dad and my mom found me, in my bed not good I guess. I remember my whole bed was wet in pee, the whole damn thing. I remember my mom and step-dad called 911 I think. After a while I remember I was in a room, what I saw or think I saw was a very bright white light. That's all I remember seeing the whole time. But I do remember hearing my mom crying her eyes out because she thought I was going to die, and my step-dad trying so hard to not cry just to calm my mom down, telling her it was all going to be okay. There were so many Dr.s and nurses making sure I was okay that I wasn't going to die or any of that crap. I was in a comma for about 3 to 4 months I believe. After I woke up from the comma I was in the hospital for a while. In a way "home schooled" because my mom and dad had to bring me homework and what not. Getting back to school was so hard having to re-adjust to everything. It was difficult because because I couldn't really eat what every one was eating. The lunch ladies took the candy off the apples from the candy apples they serve in Texas for breakfast in schools. It was just so hard, I was a kid that wanted to do kid things like stuffing my self with fucking candy, eating cake all the time, chocolates and sodas. You know kid things, but I was prohibited from doing those things. I was always or,most the damn time on a fucking "diet" and I didn't liked it inc whatsoever. What's a kid supposed to do when they are told you can't eat candy no more for the rest of their lives. Find a dang way to eat cans right?? And soda and all that shit right?!?! Anyway, it was hard for me when I was a child having to deal with Diabetes. Its still hard to this day, dealing with Diabetes 24/7 IT IS NOT EASY PEOPLE!! No body told is it was but why didn't they. Because maybe it is that they don't and they don't have to deal with it but is Diabetics. �� jupiter

No comments:

Post a Comment